Scotiabank Kids Zone
We're excited to announce a brand new experience to Scotiabank®
Road Hockey to Conquer Cancer. Introducing... the Scotiabank® Kids Zone!
This new, dedicated space at our event is perfect for all our young supporters out there! Here's everything you need to know about this awesome opportunity that is sure to get your kids involved in the Road Hockey experience!
- Kids ages 5-12 are invited to come and spend the day at the Scotiabank®
- In order to secure a spot for your kids, please fill out this RSVP
- For those kids that wish to do some fundraising, we're offering a special prize package for our top-10 fundraising kids! Please help your kid fill out this Fundraising Form
and be sure to bring it, along with the proceeds to game day on October 1st!
- Here is the some of the fun programming that your kids will get to enjoy..
- Drills, skills and road hockey games (make sure to bring your helmets, sticks and gloves!)
- Time with the mascots
- Visits from some of our celebrities
- A performance from the Hockey Circus Show
A full day of great programming for those young Road Hockey enthusiasts! We're excited to see you (and your kids) on game day!