Year 6 of Scotiabank®
Road Hockey to Conquer Cancer, in proud support of the Princess Margret Cancer Foundation is just around the corner! This page contains everything you need to be prepared for game day on Saturday.
Here are some links for quick reference. Keep this handy on your smartphone in case you need it on game day.
Emergency Contact Info:
to your Road Hockey profile and make sure your Emergency Contact info is correct.
Free Shuttle Bus:
- Your check-in time will be sent via email & text by Friday. We have three (3) check-in times (7:00 AM, 7:30 AM and 8:00 AM) and your team’s specific time is dependent on when your first game is which won't be sorted out until later this week.
- Your team’s game schedule will be provided upon check-in Saturday morning.
Food & Beverage:
- Seating is first come, first served.
- Meet at Maple Leaf Square
- Bus # 1 @ departs at 6:10am
- Bus # 2 @ departs at 6:55am
- Bus departs Woodbine Racetrack at 4pm and 5pm
||Coffee provided by Starbucks Coffee
||Breakfast provided by Longo’s
||Lunch provided by Boston Pizza
||Patio Open with Molson, Colio Winery & Walter Caesars*
||Hydration Stations provided by Gatorade
*Captains will receive 2 drink tickets for all players on their team of legal drinking age.
Uniforms & Pinnies:
Keep yourself busy between games!
- Your Team Captain will receive one (1) team bag with t-shirts for all players. Feel free to wear this shirt on game day if you’d like!
- Pinnies will be provided to one of the two competing teams before every game. Please leave them at the pad after the game.
- The Interactive Zone which will be packed with fun activities and Sponsor activations.
- Grab a complimentary massage from one of our Registered Massage Therapists starting at 10:30am.
- Watch your favorite hockey players, alumni, and celebrities battle Top Fundraisers against one another in the Celebrity Game on the Feature Pad at 2:05pm.
Draft order is finalized at midnight on Wednesday, September 28th
based on the total team fundraising results at that time. Visit Draft Central
for more details.
- There will be no hockey sticks allowed in any of the tents on-site
- Each team must have a minimum of 8 players and a maximum of 12 players.
- Game Day is rain or shine!
- Event closes at 6:00pm
- The Road Hockey Office